Diznoidtoys.biz - Customer service????
On Sept 3, I ordered an item from Diznoidtoys.biz. That day, I received this email:
We appreciate your business and always remember, it is our pleasure to help
you build a collection of today's best Disney toys. We do not just play with toys we
Treasure them, so that we can share our treasure with you.
Your Order is processing to ship and will arrive at your home
in about 5-9 magical days. Tracking will be sent to you as soon as
your merchandise has been delivered.
Ok, great. So 9 days later I submit a PayPal dispute, wondering where my item is - I never wanted any refund. I just wanted to know when I'll be receiving my item! Next time I check my email, this is what Diznoid Toys has sent me:
I don't understand why you did not contact me about the item..
It has not yet been 9 days and the website clearly stated to allow 14 days,,,
Specially with the Holiday weekend.
You have not even allowed the estimated delivery time Saterday and Sunday USPS does not deliver it might be delayed but I am
almost certain that the item was delivered and you are filing a claim just because the item was delivered with stamps..
I will wait and hope that the item was lost and gets delivered back to me, but the item should have been there by now..
In the future it would be respectful and common courtesy to contact the seller first.
That claim was rude and completely unnecessary specially since you did not try to resolve this with me first,,
I am somewhat glad you have not received it and that the item was lost or landed in the hands of someone else because you really do not deserve it.
If if gets there good if not too bad .. Honestly for a lousy 13.00 dollars its not worth trying to fight you on it, I just hope that in your heart you are honest,,
and if luck favors you it will still arrive,
And Please don't shop my store again because my relationship with customers is usually good and i dont have customers filing unexpected claims for items and I usually resolve them by refunding and or a replacement but they are usually sincere and nice enough to let me know if there is an issue,,
And as a busy store and a one man band I do not appreciate that you opened a claim against Diznoidtoys and we hope that someday you find some patience.
Several messages of this nature were also posted to the dispute online with PayPal. Was that necessary? Accusing me of gross dishonesty? Telling me I don't deserve my item that I paid for fair and square? Telling me they hope my item DOES get lost? I don't mind waiting, as long as I know how long I'll be waiting for. I was not informed the carrier, nor the type of shipping with which my item was being sent. This is what got me more than anything: I may be a lot of things, but I AM NOT DISHONEST. I have worked in retail for 3 years myself, and even if I was not familiar with that field, my parents raised me better than that. I have never been so offended in my whole life, and have certainly never been treated this way by someone who was supposed to be providing "customer service." And even aside from all that, this person had the audacity to accost me in my PERSONAL email account. Thankfully, I called PayPal and they made a note of all of these things, and are requiring this seller to provide tracking. Buy from this store at your own risk.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I am the grandmother of twin boys i bought them eeyore and winnie the pooh wind up stuffed toy that sings a lullaby for bed the boys love disney..."
- "I ordered my son a paw patrol play set on black Friday and have still not received it here it is a week before Christmas and there telling me they..."
- "I just ordered a doll from Amanda with Northern Lights Nursery, Feb 2015 I am overly pleased with my doll, and surprised to hear all the bad reviews, ..."
- "I had a five month old German Shepherd and I was taking him regularly to Banfield Pet Hospital on 6134 E. Colonial Dr Orlando, FL 32807, every time we..."
- "On March 4, 2014, we requested moving service from moving associate Mr. Ernie McNab who represents himself as a sales associate with Transworld Van Lines. We were living in Orlando..."
- "anyone know this *** and how we can get off his mailing list. he has somehow hijacked my email and emails me several times a day using my own email...."
- "FALSE ADVERTISING as you can't go from red to blonde. I was a dark red brown and even my stylist couldn't get me to blonde after 4 hours. That was..."
- "*** parks just crooked enough so no one can squeeze into the spot next to him.Due to the row of trucks behind him, it's impossible to swing around and pull..."
- "When you need something notarized just go to a proper business like a title and tag service! Would NEVER have these people come to my home or office! ..."