Diznoidtoys.biz - Customer service????
On Sept 3, I ordered an item from Diznoidtoys.biz. That day, I received this email:
We appreciate your business and always remember, it is our pleasure to help
you build a collection of today's best Disney toys. We do not just play with toys we
Treasure them, so that we can share our treasure with you.
Your Order is processing to ship and will arrive at your home
in about 5-9 magical days. Tracking will be sent to you as soon as
your merchandise has been delivered.
Ok, great. So 9 days later I submit a PayPal dispute, wondering where my item is - I never wanted any refund. I just wanted to know when I'll be receiving my item! Next time I check my email, this is what Diznoid Toys has sent me:
I don't understand why you did not contact me about the item..
It has not yet been 9 days and the website clearly stated to allow 14 days,,,
Specially with the Holiday weekend.
You have not even allowed the estimated delivery time Saterday and Sunday USPS does not deliver it might be delayed but I am
almost certain that the item was delivered and you are filing a claim just because the item was delivered with stamps..
I will wait and hope that the item was lost and gets delivered back to me, but the item should have been there by now..
In the future it would be respectful and common courtesy to contact the seller first.
That claim was rude and completely unnecessary specially since you did not try to resolve this with me first,,
I am somewhat glad you have not received it and that the item was lost or landed in the hands of someone else because you really do not deserve it.
If if gets there good if not too bad .. Honestly for a lousy 13.00 dollars its not worth trying to fight you on it, I just hope that in your heart you are honest,,
and if luck favors you it will still arrive,
And Please don't shop my store again because my relationship with customers is usually good and i dont have customers filing unexpected claims for items and I usually resolve them by refunding and or a replacement but they are usually sincere and nice enough to let me know if there is an issue,,
And as a busy store and a one man band I do not appreciate that you opened a claim against Diznoidtoys and we hope that someday you find some patience.
Several messages of this nature were also posted to the dispute online with PayPal. Was that necessary? Accusing me of gross dishonesty? Telling me I don't deserve my item that I paid for fair and square? Telling me they hope my item DOES get lost? I don't mind waiting, as long as I know how long I'll be waiting for. I was not informed the carrier, nor the type of shipping with which my item was being sent. This is what got me more than anything: I may be a lot of things, but I AM NOT DISHONEST. I have worked in retail for 3 years myself, and even if I was not familiar with that field, my parents raised me better than that. I have never been so offended in my whole life, and have certainly never been treated this way by someone who was supposed to be providing "customer service." And even aside from all that, this person had the audacity to accost me in my PERSONAL email account. Thankfully, I called PayPal and they made a note of all of these things, and are requiring this seller to provide tracking. Buy from this store at your own risk.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I first ordered a doll in October for my daughter & decided to go with the monthly payments. About a week after i checked the status & was told it..."
- "Ordered the 3 chevron romper deal that closed on March 5. It was advertised they would ship between 4 and 6 weeks after that closing date. I finally recieved my..."
- "I bought Skidders shoes, style #XY3102, color black, size 8. My baby was 1 year old and wearing a shoes size 5, but I can't put they on baby's feet. They..."
- "I made a reservation for a rental car last night on advantage.com. I read all the verbiage that was on my reservation screen. Apparently, you have to click..."
- "In 2013 we purchased a sofa, love seat, dining room table and 6 chairs from #American Freight in Orlando FL. We purchased the 5 year warranty and were told it..."
- "On March 4, 2014, we requested moving service from moving associate Mr. Ernie McNab who represents himself as a sales associate with Transworld Van Lines. We were living in Orlando..."
- "I received a postcard that assured me that I had "an unclaimed reward" -- I called the provided number on the card; the person who answered spoke broken English and..."
- "I ordered bi focla sun glasses from the Superstition Springs Optical. When they came in, I felt the bi focal was too low. I was told by the forceful, rude..."
- "Everybody that has had a bad report to say about Dairy Queen in Clinton I applaud bUT ONE thing is for certain it wasn't the CREW it's the people they..."