Diznoidtoys.biz - Customer service????
On Sept 3, I ordered an item from Diznoidtoys.biz. That day, I received this email:
We appreciate your business and always remember, it is our pleasure to help
you build a collection of today's best Disney toys. We do not just play with toys we
Treasure them, so that we can share our treasure with you.
Your Order is processing to ship and will arrive at your home
in about 5-9 magical days. Tracking will be sent to you as soon as
your merchandise has been delivered.
Ok, great. So 9 days later I submit a PayPal dispute, wondering where my item is - I never wanted any refund. I just wanted to know when I'll be receiving my item! Next time I check my email, this is what Diznoid Toys has sent me:
I don't understand why you did not contact me about the item..
It has not yet been 9 days and the website clearly stated to allow 14 days,,,
Specially with the Holiday weekend.
You have not even allowed the estimated delivery time Saterday and Sunday USPS does not deliver it might be delayed but I am
almost certain that the item was delivered and you are filing a claim just because the item was delivered with stamps..
I will wait and hope that the item was lost and gets delivered back to me, but the item should have been there by now..
In the future it would be respectful and common courtesy to contact the seller first.
That claim was rude and completely unnecessary specially since you did not try to resolve this with me first,,
I am somewhat glad you have not received it and that the item was lost or landed in the hands of someone else because you really do not deserve it.
If if gets there good if not too bad .. Honestly for a lousy 13.00 dollars its not worth trying to fight you on it, I just hope that in your heart you are honest,,
and if luck favors you it will still arrive,
And Please don't shop my store again because my relationship with customers is usually good and i dont have customers filing unexpected claims for items and I usually resolve them by refunding and or a replacement but they are usually sincere and nice enough to let me know if there is an issue,,
And as a busy store and a one man band I do not appreciate that you opened a claim against Diznoidtoys and we hope that someday you find some patience.
Several messages of this nature were also posted to the dispute online with PayPal. Was that necessary? Accusing me of gross dishonesty? Telling me I don't deserve my item that I paid for fair and square? Telling me they hope my item DOES get lost? I don't mind waiting, as long as I know how long I'll be waiting for. I was not informed the carrier, nor the type of shipping with which my item was being sent. This is what got me more than anything: I may be a lot of things, but I AM NOT DISHONEST. I have worked in retail for 3 years myself, and even if I was not familiar with that field, my parents raised me better than that. I have never been so offended in my whole life, and have certainly never been treated this way by someone who was supposed to be providing "customer service." And even aside from all that, this person had the audacity to accost me in my PERSONAL email account. Thankfully, I called PayPal and they made a note of all of these things, and are requiring this seller to provide tracking. Buy from this store at your own risk.c09c031
You may also like
- "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..."
- "This is not the first time this has happened. Every Christmas it seems open-stock items like accessory sets as I purchased (the Elsa costume accessory set for $24.95) sell..."
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "I made an online purchase for two items last week. One of the items, a serving tray from Mariposa, arrived this week. The other item was not included within this..."
- "I was a rep for Stacy with JIC company, she was my upline rep. She got fired for her bad attitude & bad mouthing the company all over the place...this..."
- "We have 3 crane toilets and 2 out of the 3 tanks have spontaneously ruptured in the the past year with the most recent one in August while we were..."
- "My complaint is against Surface Solutions & Design and its owner/operators, Peter M. *** and Lucie R. Elmer, for being deceptive about their product and the absolutely terrible floor installation..."
- "Police don't have criminal solutions with teeth to combat "poor character", lawmakers assure civil suits against an individual are drawn out; Pamela K. Geldart (~50 yrs) doesn't have punitive resources..."
- "My Adams Homes StoryMy Defective Adams Home Story. Three years ago September of 2006 my family purchased a 3000 square foot home from Adams Homes of North East Florida. This..."