Diznoidtoys.biz - Customer service????
On Sept 3, I ordered an item from Diznoidtoys.biz. That day, I received this email:
We appreciate your business and always remember, it is our pleasure to help
you build a collection of today's best Disney toys. We do not just play with toys we
Treasure them, so that we can share our treasure with you.
Your Order is processing to ship and will arrive at your home
in about 5-9 magical days. Tracking will be sent to you as soon as
your merchandise has been delivered.
Ok, great. So 9 days later I submit a PayPal dispute, wondering where my item is - I never wanted any refund. I just wanted to know when I'll be receiving my item! Next time I check my email, this is what Diznoid Toys has sent me:
I don't understand why you did not contact me about the item..
It has not yet been 9 days and the website clearly stated to allow 14 days,,,
Specially with the Holiday weekend.
You have not even allowed the estimated delivery time Saterday and Sunday USPS does not deliver it might be delayed but I am
almost certain that the item was delivered and you are filing a claim just because the item was delivered with stamps..
I will wait and hope that the item was lost and gets delivered back to me, but the item should have been there by now..
In the future it would be respectful and common courtesy to contact the seller first.
That claim was rude and completely unnecessary specially since you did not try to resolve this with me first,,
I am somewhat glad you have not received it and that the item was lost or landed in the hands of someone else because you really do not deserve it.
If if gets there good if not too bad .. Honestly for a lousy 13.00 dollars its not worth trying to fight you on it, I just hope that in your heart you are honest,,
and if luck favors you it will still arrive,
And Please don't shop my store again because my relationship with customers is usually good and i dont have customers filing unexpected claims for items and I usually resolve them by refunding and or a replacement but they are usually sincere and nice enough to let me know if there is an issue,,
And as a busy store and a one man band I do not appreciate that you opened a claim against Diznoidtoys and we hope that someday you find some patience.
Several messages of this nature were also posted to the dispute online with PayPal. Was that necessary? Accusing me of gross dishonesty? Telling me I don't deserve my item that I paid for fair and square? Telling me they hope my item DOES get lost? I don't mind waiting, as long as I know how long I'll be waiting for. I was not informed the carrier, nor the type of shipping with which my item was being sent. This is what got me more than anything: I may be a lot of things, but I AM NOT DISHONEST. I have worked in retail for 3 years myself, and even if I was not familiar with that field, my parents raised me better than that. I have never been so offended in my whole life, and have certainly never been treated this way by someone who was supposed to be providing "customer service." And even aside from all that, this person had the audacity to accost me in my PERSONAL email account. Thankfully, I called PayPal and they made a note of all of these things, and are requiring this seller to provide tracking. Buy from this store at your own risk.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I also ordered the "Elsa & Anna" dolls. I was utterly shocked when I received them!!! Honestly, they looked & were packaged like something from the 99cent store! They definitely..."
- "I received the dolls and they are wrapped in plastic. Missing hair, three "heels" on their shoes, paper dresses, glitter falling off all over them. Poor sound quality...."
- "A year ago I bought what was supposed to be a toy Aussie from Gerri Stanfill in Terrebonne, Oregon. She sold me the dog for $800 and had me sign..."
- "RECEIPTS , CABINETS AND GOODS WANTED!! These people either grossly UNDERBID a project they were not capable of or I have been SCAM*ED. My attorney is working this out now if..."
- "We purchased King Size Restonic Mattress set in May 2010. First set they sent was the wrong set so we had to wait for the right set to be sent...."
- "I have always be a satisfied customer with Liz Claiborne stores. But I have a few months with these shoes and not even wearing them more then 5 times this..."
- "I got a loan in 2013 from One Main for $8,499.96. Never missed a payment of $276.25 for two years and checked my balance online and it showed I..."
- "I bought a 12 pack of regular Pepsi at Kroger and after I purchased it we put the cans into the refrigerator and days later open them and found out..."
- "I hope you read this before you order. I am a pastor of a church and my wife got online and ordered an arrangement for a family of our who's..."